Monday, November 12, 2012

Goodbye Crayon Marks

Why is it toddlers insist on coloring every surface but paper when they get a crayon?  Most of the time I can get it up fairly easily, but our preschool cabinet was being stubborn.  None of my usual tricks were working.  So I decided to try a little rubbing alcohol as a last resort.  We use rubbing alcohol to clean several things around here, especially electronics, but I've never tried it on furniture until now.  Easiest clean up ever!  It took seconds to take the crayon off.


It took a few cotton balls to get it all off, but as you can see it ALL came off!  I removed crayon marks from both sides of the doors, the shelves, and the back of the cabinet in just a couple of minutes.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to discover this trick, but I had to share.  I'm so happy our white cabinet is actually white again!

No comments:

Post a Comment