Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Middle of Week 3

It's day 3 of P90X (lean) week 3.  I'm glad I've stuck with it (sort of) this far.  I have missed a few days with Gray's parties and just being busy.  How in the world people that work outside of the home everyday find time to workout boggles my mind.  Being here all day (most days) it's still really difficult to make the time.  And when I miss a day, I'm trying to catch up with 2 workouts in one day, but that's just madness.  That's 2 hours I need for other things like cooking and laundry, or taking care of the kids.  Something suffers.  Ah what a juggling act this is!  Leftover cake is definitely not a help to my situation either!

I'm up to 9 pounds lost so far.  Although I don't notice a big difference yet, the compliments from friends and family members who say they do notice is really a huge boost of motivation.  Plus I've only got 21 pounds to go to catch up with my sister!  I feel better, my skin is healthier, and I've been told I'm happier.  I'd say all of these things are well worth the daily effort.

Next week is going to be a real challenge.  Who doesn't want to pig out on mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving?!  My absolute favorites and I am most certainly going to indulge.  But my goal is to be reasonable about what I eat and make sure I keep up with the workouts even on those off days!  And if I venture out on black Friday, I'm sure there will be some calories burned fighting through all those other holiday shoppers!  I can't believe there's only a little over a month until Christmas.  I am truly hoping that my gray cashmere sweater fits by then.  So far, time is flying faster than the fat is burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment